Thursday 28 February 2013








Interviewer: Good morning Mr Rellik! How are you today? Thank you for granting this exclusive interview with you.

Interviewer: Do you mind telling us why you were hitching a ride on that fateful day?

Ian Rellik: Mr car broke down at Lowestoft and I managed to get all my way there to Southwold and as it was raining heavily, I could not walk on further, therefore I decided to hitch a ride. 

Interviewer: What happened when you boarded the car?

Ian Rellik: I noticed Jacob kept staring fiercely at me, his father began talking to me to know more about me and his mother asked for my name.  

Interviewer: What was your impression of the family who gave you a ride?

Ian Rellik: They were helpful and kind enough to give me a ride. When I boarded the car, my impression of Jacob was shy and quiet, his mother was maybe suspicious of me and seemed very uncomfortable with my presence. His father, who asked more about me, was quite friendly.  

Interviewer: What was your impression of the boy who was sitting at the back of the car? What makes you think so?

Ian Rellik: He was quiet, shy and paranoid. He kept stealing glances of me and even thought the mud on my hand was actually blood, it seemed like he was scared of me and was uncomfortable with my presence as he kept fidgeting in his seat. 

Interviewer: How did the boy attack you and what happened after that? 

Ian Rellik: The boy gave me a hard kick and as the faulty door gave way, I was thrown out of the door and then was rolling on the road when a tractor trailer drove over me, killing me instantly. 

Interviewer: Did you see your own body after the death? How do you feel about your unfortunate death?

Ian Rellik: Yes, it was in a terrible state. My body was crushed and innards flowed out from my body, both of my legs are twisted and broken. I am innocent, I wasn’t suppose to die. Jacob must have thought I would bring harm to him and his family, therefore tried to kill me. I was very upset about my this unfortunate death.

Interviewer: Thank you very much for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment