Wednesday 27 February 2013

Interview with Mr Rellik (Goh Qian Zhe)(11)




Q1.
 I was travelling from the garden I worked in to Ipswich today, but my car broke down, so I decided to walk down to Ipswich while trying to hitch a car ride.

Q2.
When I boarded the car, I received a relatively friendly welcome and sat on the back seat while having a short chat with the driver.

Q3.
I felt that they were helpful but quite reluctant to do so, and I felt very uneasy with them.

Q4.
I felt that the boy was very unhappy with me, as I saw shock and I could feel that he was scared of me. I can Infer that he wanted me to leave the car as soon as possible.

Q5.
He pushed me off the car! The door beside me was actually not locked properly and I flew off from the vehicle where the distance was quite huge. After that, I got knocked down by a tractor trailer

Q6. I saw it. I was gruesome and unbearable. I felt shocked and angry as I did not even know why I was pushed down that car and why I needed to die. My life was just simply taken away just like that!, What bad luck I had!

Thank You


No comments:

Post a Comment