Wednesday 27 February 2013

Interview with Mr Ian Rellik


Good morning mr Rellik, how are you doing today? Thank you for granting me this exclusive interview with you.

1.Do you mind telling us why you were hitching a ride on that fateful day?
My car broke down after i left work from fair fields as a gardener, and since it was pouring with rain I decided to hitch a ride.

2.What happened when you boarded the car
I sat next to Jacob in the back seat talked to them for awhile. They asked me where i was going, where I lived and I felt kind of bad for causing the car seat to be wet and tried to minimise the space that i occupied.

  1. What was your impression of the family who gave you a ride
They were a kind bunch of people, they offered me a ride even though they did not knew who I was.

  1. What was your impression of the boy who was sitting at the back of the car? What makes you say so?
He was a very interesting child he was not all that friendly but I was very curious about him I tried to talk to him but he somehow felt scared.

5. How did the boy attack you and what happened after that?
He leaned back into his seat, closer to the door and he moved his legs closer to mine. I did not think anything of it at first but suddenly he raised his legs and shoved me out of the car. the door gave way and I felt my head slam against the ground i caught a glimpse of the tractor wheels before I blacked out.

  1. Did you see your own body after the death? How do you feel about your unfortunate death?
Yes. It was horrible, to think it was once a body at all horrifies me. I felt that this incident is very sad, my wife having to lose her husband at such a young age. I hope people like Jacob will be rehabilitated and cured to prevent such unnecessary deaths.

No comments:

Post a Comment