Wednesday 27 February 2013

Ian Rellik Interview - Koh Guo Feng

Sorry for the poor quality and lighting, the file would be too big to upload if I edited it.

Interviewer : Good morning Mr Rellik! How are you today? Thank you for granting this exclusive interview with you.

Interviewer : Do you mind telling us why you were hitching a ride on that fateful day?

Ian Rellik : Not at all. My car broke down on the way home from work. I managed to hitch a ride up to the area where the boy’s family picked me up.

Interviewer : What happened when you boarded the car?

Ian Rellik : The woman and the boy, Jacob, I think his name was, looked slightly uncomfortable, probably because they were picking up an absolute stranger in the middle of nowhere.

Interviewer : What was your impression of the family who gave you a ride?

Ian Rellik : They were pretty friendly, and seemed to be fine with me hitching a ride after a while.

Interviewer : What was your impression of the boy who was sitting at the back of the car? What makes you say so?

Ian Rellik : I thought he was a little strange. He kept extremely quiet, and frequently turned his head to glance at me, before turning back. His expression seemed somewhere between terror and confusion.

Interviewer : How did the boy attack you and what happened after that?

Ian Rellik : While I was taking out my cigarette case, the boy kicked me with both his legs, and with both hands in my coat, I could not defend myself. I’m not sure why, but the door sprung open, and I fell out. I caught a glimpse of headlights a few feet from me, then everything went black.

Interviewer : Did you see your own body after the death? How do you feel about your unfortunate death?

Ian Rellik : No, I did not. The body was probably splattered all over the road, and I could not bear to look at my own dead body. Initially, I was extremely angry at Jacob for causing my death without any reason whatsoever, but after going around as a spirit for some time, it’s actually quite fun, so it’s not too bad.

Interviewer : Thank you very much for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment