Wednesday 27 February 2013

An Interview with Ian Rellik by Chiam Chuen


Script:


Interviewer: For today’s show, we have with us Mr Rellik! Good morning Mr Rellik! How are you today? Thank you for granting this exclusive interview with you.

Interviewer: Do you mind telling us why you were hitching a ride on that fateful day?

Ian Rellik: Firstly, I would like to clarify to the audience that my name is Ian Renwick, not Rellik like that boy thought. Anyway, I was on my way home, when suddenly my car broke down. As such, I managed to hitch a ride with another couple, who to my dismay, left my at an abandoned petrol station when we stopped for a toilet break...Thankfully, I met this family, and hitched a ride with them.

Interviewer: Right, so Mr Rellik, what...

Ian Rellik: Its Renwick, not Rellik...

Interviewer: Right, so Mr Renwick.., what happened when you boarded the car?

Ian Rellik: I noticed that the door of the car seemed to swung open easily, but I ignored it as it was raining and I was anxious to be sheltered.

Interviewer: What was your impression of the family who gave you a ride, Mr..Renwick?

Ian Rellik: The boy who I was sitting next to, was dead silent, and seemed to be observing me all the time, while his mother seemed to be uncomfortable in her seat, shifting about in her seat. The father was the only one cheerful and tried to make conversation, which I was grateful for...

Interviewer: What was your impression of the boy who was sitting at the back of the car? What makes you say so?

Ian Rellik: He was a mysterious little boy, who’s pale face seemed like it had not seen much daylight. Throughout the journey, he kept watch on me like a hawk, probably because he was uncomfortable with me around, which I’m terribly sorry for!

Interviewer: Alright, Mr Rellik...

Ian Rellik: Its Renwick...

Interviewer: I’m sorry! Mr Renwick, would you mind telling us how did the boy attack you and what happened after that?

Ian Rellik: The boy suddenly started moving into an awkward position, which caught my attention. To my horror, that little boy kicked me against the car door, and I was knocked unconscious. Among the commotion, I noticed that I tumbled onto the road, which I assume was because the door gave way...The rest was a blur.

Interviewer: Did you see your own body after the death? How do you feel about your unfortunate death?

Ian Rellik: Sadly, the impact of the car split my body into many pieces. I still regretted boarding that family’s car, as I have not lived my life to its fullest yet...

Interviewer: Thank you very much for your time, Mr Rellik.

Ian Rellik: It not Rellik! Its Renwick, Renwick!

No comments:

Post a Comment