Tuesday 5 March 2013

Interview with Jacob




Interviewer : Good morning Mr Jacob! How are you today? Thank you for granting this exclusive interview with you.

Interviewer : Do you mind telling us what happened that day? We understand that the Mr Rellik was trying to hitch a ride from your family. Were you for the idea and why?

Jacob : Err…what? Oh right..em so…well, that day, we were driving back home when Mr Rellik, the bad guy, wanted to hitch a ride from us. My dad was crazy enough to go for the idea. However, me and my mother felt that the man was suspicious.

Interviewer : What was your first impression of the hitchhiker, Mr Rellik?

Jacob : I immediately felt that he was a mental guy, a loony from the loony bin, which I'm currently locked in right now…I felt that he was going to kill my entire family.

Interviewer : Why did you attack Mr Rellik in the end?

Jacob : At first, well…I wanted to keep him under my watch, but after multiple evidences confirmed that he was a murderer, I attacked him bravely, saving my family.

Interviewer : What happened after you attacked Mr Rellik?

Jacob : I merely wanted to get rid of him, but I did not expect him to be killed by a incoming trailer tractor. Well, at least I saved the world from this crazy man. However, instead of being praised, I was dumped in the loony bin once again…

Interviewer : What did the people here in Fairfields tell you about Mr Rellik? Do you believe them? Why?

Jacob : The people in Farfield's told me that Mr Rellik was innocent. However, I know that what I did was right, yes, it was right indeed as he wanted to kill my entire family.

Interviewer : Could you tell us more about your brother Eddy?

Jacob : What? Why my brother Eddy…? Well, Eddy wasn't really a brother to me, but I still miss him. The last time I saw him, he jumped onto the train tracks.

Interviewer : Thank you for your time.


No comments:

Post a Comment