Tuesday 5 March 2013

Interview with Jacob: Angeline(2) and Keen(18)


Interviewer: Good morning Mr Jacob! How are you today? Thank you for granting this exclusive interview with you. Do you mind telling us what happened that day? We understand that Mr Rellik was trying to hitch a hike from your family. Were you for the idea and why?

Jacob: Um, Mr Rellik really creeped me out. I really didn't want my father pick him up. I mean, we were less than 10 miles from that asylum, Fairfields. He could've been a maniac who had escaped!

Interviewer: What was your first impression of Mr Rellik?

Jacob: He looked……off. He also said, "I'm going to kill you," in this really creepy voice. To be frank, I was a bit scared of him. 

Interviewer: Why did you attack Mr Rellik in the end?

Jacob: I saw him pull out something out of his jacket, something silver. I thought it was a knife and he was going to stab us all, so, yeah, that's why.  

Interviewer: What happened after you attacked?

Jacob: He fell out of the car, and was squashed by a truck. And my parents were, to say the least, very shocked and horrified. They were like, "What happened? Why on earth did you do that?" So I explained everything to them but they didn't believe me! To make things worse, they even told me his name was Mr Renwick and that I had misheard the entire thing! They told loads of other lies too. 

Interviewer: Do you believe them? Why?

Jacob: Not at all. I trust my senses and I did not mishear anything. 

Interviewer: Could you tell us more about your brother Eddy? 

Jacob: Mmm, I don't remember much. I was only….let me think….7 years old. What I do remember was that he was a nice brother……………..and then he fell into the path of a train. No idea why. I think he tripped or something. 

Interviewer: Thank you very much for your time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment