Tuesday 5 March 2013

English Interview with Jacob


Interviewer: Good morning Jacob! How are you today? Thank you for granting this exclusive interview with you. Do you mind telling us what happened that day? We understand that Mr Rellik was trying to hitch a ride from your family. Were you for the idea and why?

Jacob: Can I be let out after the interview?

Interviewer: Sure, you may.

Jacob: No, I wasn't! If my father did not stop, we would not have met that creepy Mr Rellik who tried to kill us!

Interviewer: What was your first impression of the hitchhiker, Mr Rellik?

Jacob: His looks simply gave me the creeps! The moment he got onto the car, I knew something bad would happen!

Interviewer: Why did you attack Mr Rellik in the end?

Jacob: He was mumbling something about killing me and he had blood on his hand. The moment I saw him taking out something silver, I immediately thought it was a knife and had to do something.

Interviewer: What happened after you attacked Mr Rellik?

Jacob: He just flew out of the car and the next thing that happened was a relief to me. He was killed by an oncoming truck.

Interviewer: What did the people here in Fairfields tell you about Mr Rellik? Do you believe them and why?

Jacob: They told me that Mr Rellik was just a gardener whose car broke down at Lowestoft. The blood I thought I saw on his hand was only mud. The glint of silver was not a knife but a cigarette case. I do not believe them! I saw with my own eyes him mouthing that he wants to... to kill me!

Interviewer: Could you tell us more about your brother Eddy?

Jacob: I don't want to talk about it.

Interviewer: Why?

Jacob: He always bullies me. I hate him!

Interviewer: Thank you very much for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment