Tuesday 5 March 2013

Gabriel Teng & Koh Guo Feng - Interview with Mr Jacob (The Hitchhiker)



Script

Interviewer: Good morning Mr Jacob! How are you today? Thank you for granting this exclusive interview with you. Do you mind telling us what happened on that day? We understand that the Mr Rellik was trying to hitch a ride from your family. Were you for the idea and why?

Jacob: No, I told them not to stop. They never listen. The man looked shifty and suspicious. That Ian Rellik, I knew he was from the asylum! 

Interviewer: What was your first impression of the hitchhiker, Mr Rellik?

Jacob: He was unkempt, and had ragged clothes. I knew he was a bad person.

Interviewer: Why did you attack Mr Rellik in the end?

Jacob: He was taking a knife out from under his jacket. He was going to kill all of us! 

Interviewer: What happened after you attacked Mr Rellik?

Jacob: He fell out of the car and got ran over by a tractor. I thought my parents would be grateful, but they just brought me back here!

Interviewer: What did the people here in Fairfields tell you about Mr Rellik? Do you believe them? Why?

Jacob: They told me Mr Rellik was a gardener, and I misunderstood everything. I don't believe that at all! They always lie to me...about this, about me killing my brother!

Interviewer: Could you tell us more about your brother Eddy?

Jacob: That was a long time ago, I don't remember clearly. I think he tripped and fell onto the train tracks just as the train was arriving. I had nothing to do with that!

Interviewer: Thank you very much for your time

No comments:

Post a Comment