Tuesday 5 March 2013

Jacob's Interview



Interviewer: Good morning Mr Jacob! How are you today? Thank you for granting this exclusive interview with you. Do you mind telling us what happened on that day? We understand that the Mr Rellik was trying to hitch a ride from your family. Were you for the idea and why?

Jacob: We were on the way back after celebrating my birthday. I was not in for the idea as he seemed shifty and suspicious. There was a mental asylum nearby too and you had to be insane to pick someone up on the A12.

Interviewer: What was your first impression of the hitchhiker, Mr Rellik?

Jacob: He seemed suspicious as he had unkempt hair. He had ragged clothes and a scar on his eyes. It made him look like a murderer.

Interviewer: Why did you attack Mr Rellik in the end?

Jacob: I saw him take out a knife out of his pocket. I became scared and anxious for he would attack my family and me.

Interviewer: What happened after you attacked Mr Rellik?

Jacob: Due to the broken door, Mr Rellik rolled out. A truck then ran over him and dislodged his rolled body. Pieces of flesh littered the road. My father then drove me to Fairfield's asylum.

Interviewer: What did the people here in Fairfields tell you about Mr Rellik? Do you believe them? Why?

Jacob: The people told me Mr Rellik was a gardener and I had misheard his name. They also said it was most probably that he was having mud on his hands and was carrying a cigarette casing. I did not believe that as I trusted my senses more than anything.

Interviewer: Could you tell us more about your brother Eddy?

Jacob: He fell onto the train rails suddenly and was ran over by a train. I believed he suffered a heart attack.

Chun Leong and Wai Kit

No comments:

Post a Comment